Thursday, March 3, 2011

Nj High School Basketball Officiating



Well I have no words .... amazing, never tasted a cake as good as this, very fluffy and chocolate go to mourn. You'd think that I am an exaggerated but they really are delicious, I saw it on the blog Bea Bea Corner (I think that certainly know what I love everything he does) and was hoping I got the cast to do so, good cast and a new furnace. My story of the oven I have not counted but was either the oven or I, I burned all the cookies, apparently the thermostat and you put it was not temperature that you put it was always full and burned everything had to be very careful and yet I had to throw something away, but it will not happen! I am delighted with my new oven and I've released over the cake is going to be my favorite from now, I can not ask for more ....

Ingredients:


g butter -250 -375 g of white sugar -4 eggs


-350 g flour -1 teaspoon baking soda
-1 / 4 teaspoon salt
-240 ml of buttermilk (*)
-60 g of cocoa powder (used value) -150

ml of boiling water -2 teaspoons almond extract (not I put it)

Preparation:

Preheat oven to 170 ยบ Grease a bundt
25 cm (do not know how much was mine) with butter or olive oil.
Sift flour, baking soda, salt and set aside.
Boil water, when it comes to a boil add the cocoa powder. Beat vigorously until a homogeneous and smooth msa, reserve to cool slightly. We
butterfly in the glass of the Thermomix and threw the butter and sugar, programmed speed 3 minutes 4.
We add the lightly beaten eggs and one by one to speed 3. Do not add the next until the previous one is fully integrated.
Then we add a third of the flour, add half the buttermilk and continue alternating ingredients, ending with flour.
now incorporate the cocoa mixture and water. Take care that all the dough is a uniform color. Finish mix well by hand.
We take this mixture into greased bundt pan that we had booked. With a spatula to make sure the dough has entered into every crevice of the mold and has no air (this can take a few blows on the kitchen bench) and smooth the surface.
Bake approximately 55-60 minutes or until when pierced with a skewer out completely clean.
Cool in pan on rack 10 minutes. After this time face down unmold and cool on a wire rack. (Bea attaches great importance to this step, simply let cool on rack indicated time another minute or one minute less pq we would break the unmold)

(*) If you do not get buttermilk, you can prepare home: 1 tablespoon of vinegar or lemon juice and whole milk to complete 250 ml. Resolve and let stand for 10 minutes. After this time you are ready to use. Will look like sour milk or yogurt too loose but it is the texture of buttermilk.

Hope you enjoy!






0 comments:

Post a Comment