Monday, January 24, 2011

Low Bachelors Gpa High Master's Gpa

Cheesecake

cheese tarts are one of my favorites, I love, eat well I like to try many recipes, so this will be the first of many that you I'll post the recipe for this cake for many years the record of a cook TV I do not remember who it was, we've eaten a lot of times because everyone likes a lot, is a cake that is not very sweet, not cloying at all, is very rich. The photos are not very good because I made hastily at my mother before serving the cake.

Ingredients:


cookie -150 -90 gr gr gr -600
butter cream cheese spreads -250 grams of sugar


-4 eggs -1 teaspoon lemon juice, jam
blackberries for garnish Preparation

:

Spray cookie 5-10 speed 10 seconds progressive. Add butter and set speed 10 seconds 5.Se extend and tighten the cookies help us by example, with the cup, so that it covered the base, bake at medium heat for about 10 minutes.


cleaned the glass and laying the filling ingredients. Mix at speed 4, ten or fifteen seconds and pour into the mold. Bake for about an hour (depending on oven). Cool and decorate with blackberry jam in my case.




0 comments:

Post a Comment