Monday, January 31, 2011

Is Laser Tag Still Popular

cardamom and prize! Puff pastry apple

* Edit: I just realized that the photo was start was not the recipe was one that was already published!! Where I will head please ... this really is your photo.


At home we are a lot of creams, we like all kinds and with all the vegetables, warm in winter and now is when we most want, this recipe is from the magazine Thermomix the month of December, Cardamom gives you a pinpoint of freshness that makes it different. I have echo with some variations ...

Ingredients:

-100 gr onion quartered garlic clove

-1 -25 g of virgin olive oil
-300 gr pumpkin (peeled and chopped) -100
gr sliced \u200b\u200bcarrot
-2 cardamom seed pods
-600 g chicken or vegetable broth, salt


Preparation: Put

in the glass onion, garlic and 4 seconds set , 4 speed, add oil and program 5 minutes, Temp. Varoma and speed 1.

incorporate the squash and carrots, grind 4 seconds, speed 5.

Crush cardamom pods and add to the glass inside the black seeds, broth and salt, programmed 40 minutes, temp. Varoma, speed 1.

When finished time, wait a few minutes to lower the temperature and crushed 1 minutes at speed 6.

serve in individual bowls and garnish with parsley or a little cream.

Hope you enjoy!

also wanted to tell you that this morning I woke up and had a comment a very pleasant surprise, the blog Noelia The Guisanderas has given me a premiooo! Thank you so much Noah, do not know how happy I've done, thank you very much again for having remembered me.


I have to award the prize has 5 blog, but even though I can not try to choose many Blogs I visit and I love them all, either of its recipes, for his photographs, his way of explaining things, so I leave you here to pick it up everyone who wants, everyone you deserve this award, thanks to s everyone who visits me because I really never thought I would fill both this world. Thank you all for being there! Besossss Mil!

0 comments:

Post a Comment