Monday, May 9, 2011

Does Seizures Attack Memorie

Coca

And you will wonder .. Where has this woman got the pumpkin at this time? No, I have not extracted from nowhere, had just lost photos on your computer in a folder where there should have been and therefore had not published before, but until few days ago I remember seeing beneath the fruteria roasted squash my house .... I love this cake, it is because I love the pumpkin? Over here in Valencia coca pumpkin and eat it a lot, even in greengrocers and oven roasted and sold pumpkins, pumpkins for me brought my father to me and associated me or I roast them in the oven down my house. It's a super sponge bizcho I recommend you to try when you can. The recipe is taken from Cannon Blog. I miss half the ingredients for a cake out enormeeee.

Ingredients:

-200 g roasted pumpkin

sugar -200 g -200 g flour -2 eggs

-140 g of sunflower oil on white
-1 and 1 on Blue leavening yeast
-1 on Royal
-Sugar and cinnamon to sprinkle

Preparation:

Preheat oven to 175 ยบ. Put

roasted squash pulp into the glass, along with sugar, eggs and oil, mixing speed 6, until a smooth cream.

Mix the flour and yeast leavening Royal, pour into the bowl, and stir to speed 6-7, stop the machine, help a bit with the spatula and return to remove speed 6 for everything integrated.

The batter will be quite thick, pour the mixture into a mold lined with parchment paper (I used a silicone mold and it was not necessary) and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Bake at half height of 30 to 40 minutes as ovens.


Espero que os guste!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment