Tuesday, May 17, 2011

United Mile Redeem Cancel

potato and meat pie pumpkin

s Thanks to everyone who ask me how I am and as I have the pregnancy, I feel really great, but with some quirks in the kitchen ... I am especially trying to take care of a lot, because with Sophia put on weight too, it cost me a lot to lose those extra kilos and now of course I never want to fall into the same, so the sweet almost does not enter my house it is a great temptation ... jjj Indeed week last went to the doctor and I have a baby! We are very happy, we are now in the difficult task of choosing the name. Well
to what we, the potato paste Arguiñano did a few weeks ago on his show, as I saw it I wanted to do, I found a dish full and rich as well as easy to do, here we go:

Ingredients: (Serves 4)

potatoes
-5 -350 g of minced meat
egg mixed
-1 -1 -1
onion green pepper garlic

-1 -1 cup tomato sauce (I home in a few days I will put the recipe)
-water, olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano

Preparation:

Peel and chop the garlic and onion and put them to fry in a pan with a little oil. Chop the pepper, add it, season and cook. Once poached, includes ground beef. Mix and fry. Salt & pepper. Add a little oregano. Pour the tomato sauce and simmer over low heat, to evaporate water from the sauce. Reserve.

Wash the potatoes and put them (with skin) in the pressure cooker covered with water and a pinch of salt. Close the cooker and kitchen (to 2) for 5-8 minutes (depending on size) to rise from the safety valve. Opened, remove the potatoes to a plate and let temper. Take off the skin, chop and pass them through the food mill (I would Chafé with a fork). Salt & pepper. Crack an egg, add it and mix.

Put a pan in the center of the plate and fill a first layer with mashed potatoes. Place another layer of meat on top and ends with another of puree. Unmold and eat ...

can throw over grated cheese and grill, I did not ...


Hope you enjoy!


wanted comments several drawings that are underway, one of them is the blog Bea Bea in the kitchen has organized a contest to get to 100 followers, I encourage you to participate has some very cool gifts, there is time until 29 May.

The other is Maria del blog The cravings of Miss Mary , tb organizes a lottery for its 100 followers, tb are some really cool gifts that I would come great, I liked a lot. Go! we we have time until May 31!

0 comments:

Post a Comment