Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Special K Protein Plus Uk



I love spinach, but always made the same way, or sautéed with ham or scrambled egg, the other day flipping through the book indispensable thermomix I saw the recipe and told me I had to try them, my mother loved me and did not know how he had not cast before, at home we liked so far I have repeated several times, test them and then tell me. I've adapted for two dishes compliments, we single dish, Sofia hardly eat but of course the story ....

Ingredients: (for two)

For the sauce:
-30 g of extra virgin olive oil, garlic cloves

-2 -300 g frozen spinach, salt


For the bechamel:
-20 g -200 g flour milk


-15 g of butter and pepper, nutmeg

Rest:

-2 eggs, grated Parmesan cheese gratin (to me I forgot when I did photo)

Preparation: If we

grated cheese, now is the time, at full speed a few seconds and set aside.

Without washing the glass, put oil and garlic in it and programmed 5 minutes, temp. Varoma, speed 3 1 / 2. We went down with the spatula what had been uploaded to the walls and cover.

incorporate spinach thawed and well drained and salt. Programmed 5 minutes, temp. Varoma, left turn, speed spoon.

Add the flour and sauté 1 minute, 100 º, speed 2 1 / 2 . Put the milk, butter, nutmeg and pepper, and program 7 minutes, 100 º, speed 1 1 / 2.


Finally, a source that can go into the oven, put the mixture on it and breaking eggs. Sprinkle with cheese and casseroles for a few minutes for the eggs to curdle and the surface is golden brown.

Hope you enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment